The Week of Too Many Appointments

Yesterday was two appointments, one of which took all afternoon. One of the kids for one, another for the other. M's psych testing for her Autism diagnosis done all in one afternoon, though, so that is good.

Today: all four kids to the dentist (two and a half hours, not including driving time) and B has an appointment with one of her doctors.

Tomorrow: Me and Wes to the dentist, Me and all four kids to the chiropractor.

Friday: Piano Lesson for E, and Milk pickup.

It's only Wednesday, and I'm already exhausted. But I'd best get off here, get my shoes on, so I can take B to her next appointment.

Wish I could just go meander at the zoo for a while.

Sigh.

Comments

elizabeth said…
Yeah. That's a lof of appointments and some of them sound kind of heavy.

My morning prayers are small but you were in them.