Meme

I lifted these questions from Carmen's blog over at momtothescreamingmasses.typepad.com

1) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Was it good?

That would be Waterhorse, and yes, it was good. It featured Ben Chaplin, which is very good, water stuff (I have a thing for marine/submarine movie themes) and was set in the 1940's which i like.

2) What is your favorite tv show? Such a thing does not exist.

3) What is the last album you bought (or stole from the internet, or burned from a friend) that you loved?* That would be "Confessing Between the Lines" by Justin Matthews

4) If you were in charge of People Magazine’s Sexiest Person Alive, who would win? Impossible to choose just one....It's a tie between Keanu Reeves and Ben Chaplin, with Ben Chaplin edging out in the front because he can actually ACT.

5) Who is your favorite artist? (Like art artist) I hate art in general. Truly, it is a genre that does not speak to me. Monet fails to offend me the way some other artists do. And the earless schizophrenic has some interesting pieces...what's his name...Vincent Van Gough...or is that Gouge? I'm feeling pedestrian now.

6) What is your favorite musical/opera/play? I hate all three genres of these arts as well. The theater/opera/etc. makes my butt numb and my knees stiff and my neck achy. Although if Hamlet is done in a movie version with Mel Gibson it's not all bad. And I DO like Mercutio's death scene in Romeo and Juliet, and Much Ado About Nothing is brilliant. OK, so the Bard wins, with Much Ado about Nothing.

7) What do you think is the worst song ever recorded? Aside from Barney and songs of similar ilk, I'd have to say it's "Butterfly Kisses" and songs in the same genre as "Butterfly Kisses".

Comments