A day without sewing!

What, you ask, does the morningcoffee lady DO all day when she's not frantically sewing things like wedding dresses and cassoks?

Well, lets see. None of the rain that has deluged our east coast friends has marred our sunny, hot, kentucky skies. So, I got up this morning and drove dh to work. Then I exercised: squats, deads, rows, bench presses, calf raises, overhead shoulder thingies, upper and lower abs, lower back hyper extensions...you know the drill. Tens, fifteens, twenties on the dumbells. Such a workout leaves me feeling pretty good, so I topped it off with a 2.5 mile walk/jog and actually was able to jog a half a mile without stopping. That was quite the accomplishment for this formerly obese fibromyalgic. Getting stronger.

Then it was fix lunch for those who needed it (which was all of us), shower, run to the grocery for some milk, apples (last week's bag was thorougly rotten and had to be thrown out. Hence the need to buy more apples mid week.) and sodas. Caffeine free diet for me, Mountain Dew for the husband. What is it with geeks and mountain dew? They all drink the stuff and are so proud of drinking it. amazing.

And the we trekked to the library. Peace reigned after that.

Then we cleaned the living room, had supper and I took the girls to the pool for an hour, after which we read books until prayers were said astonishingly late, kids were tucked in bed, I had to read the entire rest of my book, and here I am at almost 1:30 am blogging.

Silly, aren't I?

Comments

Xenia Kathryn said…
"What is it with geeks and mountain dew? They all drink the stuff and are so proud of drinking it. amazing. "

lol
Mimi said…
Congratulations on the jogging. It sounds like a lovely time and I hope you were among the readers in the afternoon.