12 Days of Christmas

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree.....Oh, that's MEAT!
"On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two turtle doves...MORE MEAT!
"On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me THREE french HENS...ALSO MEAT!!!!
"On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four calling birds...MEAT!!!!
"On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...five golden rings! DONUTS!!!! (gotta have a side dish!)
"On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 Geese a laying...EGGS!!!! Egggxcellent!
"On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 swans a swimming...gosh, there's so much MEAT in this song!!!!
"On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 maids a milking...DAIRY PRODUCTS!!!! YUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!
"On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 ladies dancing...probably hopped up on CAFFEINE...
"On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 Lords a leaping...GINGERBREAD MEN!!!!
"On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 Pipers Piping...ah, pipeweed!
"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 Drummers drumming...CLEARLY a reference to drumsticks, which is Chicken, which is, once again....MEAT...."
--dedicated to all my Orthodox friends who have been fasting from meat for the past six weeks or so....

Comments

hahaha this is so funny!

Merry Christmas, A-J and family