Crazy 8's

I've been tagged by Sylvia over at Orthodox Mom.

Here goes...

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. My 40th birthday.
2. losing some weight
3. visiting my parents
4. Going to the zoo with my kids this afternoon.
5. Getting the bathroom fixed.
6. Being done with home school for the year.
7. doing some sewing (I have a blouse pattern and some fabric just waiting for me to have time...)
8. Buying school supplies for next year.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Went to Matins
2. Took dd to doctor
3. fixed supper
4. Exercised on the eliptical machine
5. played soccer with my son.
6. Went shirt shopping with Wes.
7. watched Deadliest Catch
8. Ate a sugar free Klondike bar.

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Go to Switzerland again.
2. Visit England
3. Write a book
4. Visit Alaska
5. Go hiking in the Rockies.
6. Have enough energy to do all that and more.
7. Fit into a size 10.
8. Go on a mission's trip/be a missionary.

8 Shows I Watch

1. Deadliest Catch
2. Mythbusters
3. House MD (over the internet)
4. Lie to Me (over the internet)
5. old movies
....
....
....



8 Tags. You're it!

Sorry, I don't do tags. I'm not that organized. But if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged and let me know so I can see your list.

Comments

Mimi said…
I've been tagged, I need to get this up! Great list! I can imagine you enjoying soccer!
Anonymous said…
check out my 8's at geekywife.wordpress.com

cheers, janelle