Merry Christmas!



Christ is born, glorify Him, Alleluia!

love,

The Sheldahl Family

Comments

wendylf said…
Great family picture!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
May the LORD bless you and yours lots through this new year!
Wendy in NM
Mimi said…
You are all lovely! Thank you! And a Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy your day.
gemma said…
A wonderful picture - such a beautiful family. Merry Christmas to all and God Bless us Everyone.
John Nicholas said…
Great photo, everyone looks so happy and peaceful!
Best wishes to youall for a blessed Nativity Feast.
emily said…
What a wonderful photo, your family is beautiful :-) Merry Christmas!
Athanasia said…
Beautiful!

Merry Christmas to you!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, I've only been gone for a few months and they are all two feet taller! Merry Christmas! Lots of love.
Kelleylynn said…
Dear Michelle,
Christ is Born! Glorify Him!

Glad to see that we both are surviving with 4 children.
I've been reading some of your latest postings and wow! can I relate!
Depression is something that I've been dealing with for so long and I too, have a marvelous husband that carries me through some rough patches. Such a long history for me. I feel so much better now...now that my thyroid has blown itself and had to have it nucleated to kill it...so many symptoms copy depression. Have you ever had your TSH levels checked? If you ever need to talk - seriously, I am here.
Remember the Grace you received while walking the grounds of your church. My blogger-friend, you have had so much on your plate the last year...your children's on-going changes in "diagnoses", your move, and then a leaky roof...all red-alarm stress. Please do not think that for one minute I am understating your feelings...no way! These "stresses" are hard, hence why they are stressing, pulling, tugging, breaking you. I am relieved to see that you are so aware of your sins and love your neighbor. My friend, you are enduring, living, loving far greater than most...unselfishly, no judgements with unconditional love.
Hang in there with God's strength...He can and will never leave you!
My (poor) prayers for you
Anonymous said…
Have one of your daughters decided to cover too? That is very cool.
Alana said…
My oldest covers for worship. My second covers for worship most of the time, and my youngest some of the time when I encourage it.

We were getting ready to go to midnight Liturgy when we took the picture, so we were in Church clothes.
::Sylvia:: said…
What a precious photograph! You look absolutely fantastic!

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and many prayers for a healthy and happy New Year!
Liz in Seattle said…
Christ is Born! Glorify Him! What a beautiful family (and all smiling at the same time!). Have a blessed feast :-)