Disney Lied to Me!

Disney lied to me!

 I was taught by Snow White that cleaning first a castle and then the dwarves' house would get me surrounded by friends, a jam session and a long nap afterwards...still waiting on the musical friends and the nap. But they got the part about naps being disturbed by unwelcome kisses right....

Cinderella...again with the cleaning! I was taught by Cinderella that if I did all the household chores, someone else would do my sewing for me and I would have energy to dance until midnight. It just isn't so! (pardon the pun). They lie!

Pocahontas...I can't EVEN. She didn't seem to HAVE chores.

Beauty and the Beast: that being a bookworm gets you unwanted suitors...Ha. Not unless by "unwanted suitors" you mean a few extra pounds.

Little Mermaid: That there's room for collecting lots of stuff. Not EVEN.

Princess Jasmine: HOW is her outfit and palace NOT covered in Tiger fur????? because I have a couple of cats whose total size and weight do not equal THAT cat and I am NECK DEEP in cat fur. Just sayin'. [and speaking of cats: see note above about unwanted kisses].

Sleeping Beauty: That I would get a NAP for my birthday present. SO did not happen. I'm still waiting.

Rapunzel: That there's no such thing as vitamin D deficiency.

And I will NEVER be convinced that Elsa wasn't just going through Menopause.

Comments

MA F said…
I asked for a nap for my b-day!
I did not get it either ;)
We need a princess with wrist braces and brain fog who occasionally falls sideways when her balance goes wonky...then I will be able to relate...