Keepin' it Real!

Yeah baby! That should be the NAME of this blog. Seriously. But instead, it's the title of the FIRST EVER BLOG AWARD for me to receive!!!! I'm stoked. Thanks so much to Genevieve and her generosity, and Matushka Anna for inventing the blog award in the first place.

Yeah, I was so excited to receive this blog award, that I immediately had to have a ferocious coughing fit, sending me in search of some clean pj's (anyone whose had four kids knows what I'm talking about). See, this is what excitement does in my life and I SO don't need it. But a blog award. Now, IF I can figure out how to paste the fancy little picture here we'll all be thrilled, right? Here I go....



I got it on the second try! Just keepin' it real, folks!

...now....whom shall I nominate??????? Let me think about it.

Update: I would like to nominate Juliana from Abide and Endeavor for the "Keepin' it Real" blog award.

Comments

Matushka Anna said…
Congrats! Since Genevieve already tagged you I guess I can't but you definitely deserve it!
Blessed Rain said…
Fun! Love the title of the award!
elizabeth said…
yay! so glad you got this! sending a hug to you...
Victoria said…
Bangarang!!!! I *agree*! That's so super!
Genevieve said…
Woohoo!!! Well-deserved.

And I know what you mean about the change of clothes... I so know what you mean... ;-)