Sick Day

Yesterday I came home from a fabulous and refreshing time of fellowship and Starbucksing with a new friend...only to suddenly feel ill. Queasy, achy...that sort of thing.

So I slept for 12 hours and woke up this morning, and still felt icky. Sent family off to Church and settled down for some peace and quiet. And an afternoon nap, as IF I needed more sleep.

Apparently I did.

So it's a sick day, which I think, is also a day of mercy. Because I've been overdoing it and pushing myself well past my physical limits for some time now. Whether this is "just" a fibro flare up, or a bug of some sort...who knows? I can never tell. But I AM glad that I had a physical (to fill out a scouting leader's physical form) scheduled for tomorrow, as my ear is hurting. I got water in it the other day and now it's hurting. Oh well.

I think I need another nap now. Typing this post has been exhausting.

Comments

elizabeth said…
Lord have mercy. Will pray for you! Sometimes are bodies just come and tell us: "enough" "rest now". My love to you...
Ivorydancer said…
Sorry you don't feel good..

This is Hannah Dick form ST. Michaels! It's so cool to see some other people on blogger!
Laura said…
I'm sorry you're feeling poorly and hope the rest did the trick!
Anonymous said…
Sorry you felt so lousy. Hope I don't have that effect on others;)
Nichole