What to do, what to do?

My house is so clean and tidy that I hardly know what to do with myself...which basically means my standards are really really low. Because I still have untidy shelves and dust everywhere, since I have not gotten to the day those chores are on yet.

What I SHOULD be doing (and what I will do as soon as I pop off of here) is grading papers. That is so not fun. But that's what I need to do.

So that's what I"d better go do. NOW, Alana. Get. Off. The. Computer. NOW!

...okay, okay, I'm going already!...

Comments

Amber said…
But don't you just need that moment to recognize what you've done, take a deep breath, and realize what else you've still got to do?

Which you've had, so...back to work! :)
Victoria said…
Grading papers, every teacher's FAVORITE chore...not. Sending energetic thoughts your way.