New Hair Cut



and color. I'm like a fat, brunette Meg Ryan now. he he he.

Comments

Dollymama said…
I like it! And you don't look fat. You look great. (((hugs)))
Hezra said…
soooo pretty!! I love it, and you do NOT look fat. lol I however and having some severe issues over pictures of ME lately!! I think I need a new hair do. Cause right now mine is a big hair DON't!
Anonymous said…
Oh, gorgeous! :D


x M.
Amber said…
I love it!
Shelley said…
That's a very flattering cut! It suits you very well :)
elizabeth said…
Nice! You are beautiful!!
Carol said…
Your haircut is beautiful and suits you nicely.
I like seeing all your curls! Very nice, as others have said.
gemma said…
Really really cute. You look terrific.
Monica said…
I like it a lot!
Anonymous said…
LOVE IT!!

-erin, who rarely gets to see your hair :-)
Has said…
Looks beautiful!
Anonymous said…
wonderful!!! Jazz