Blessings

God provided a huge ham. What a pleasant surprise!

Someone loved on my son by giving him an unexpected toy, too. He needed that this week.

I was getting sick: chills, sore throat, the works. Got up Friday morning and went to Church thinking..."If I can just receive the Body and Blood of Christ..." and my illness left me and I've had some very productive days.

I think poverty is a blessing. Whether it's "money being tight", or "low energy" or even physical illness. Any type of need, because it casts us into the place of dependence on God.

Comments

elizabeth said…
yes...

and wonderful to hear about God's mercy to you and family this week!
I can really relate to your last paragraph. My thougts have been going in that same direction. We are going through a very hard time right now, but I strongly feel that it is allowed by the Lord as it is what will be best for us. "This too shall pass" as they say.