New Years Resolutions

I usually resolve not to make any New Year's resolutions. But I do have some goals in mind this year that I don't mind sharing to the whole world via this blog.

Of course there is the tiresome and ever-present weight loss effort. This one is actually rather embarrassing because it seems I'm ALWAYS working on it, or at least giving it the nod, and NEVER successful with it. I think my friends and acquaintances secretly roll their eyeballs whenever I bring it up, which unfortunately I do way too often.

So, I resolve: A little less talking about the whole weight loss goals and a lot more action. I've been working on the less talking about it for at least a year and still have a long way to go. Blech. One aspect about myself I don't really like. There it is.

Another habit to build: Morning prayers as soon as I creak out of bed instead of mid morning after lolly-gagging around drinking coffee and blogging.

OK, there it is.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi!
I was just checking out Orthodox Blog database and found yours. I hope this year will go so well for you that you will never make the same resolutions as today :) good luck!
Also, I saw in your previous post that you're from Switzerland. I plan on going to college there next year! Could you please email me at tanya_korshunova@yahoo.com and tell me a bit about where you're from and especially if you know if there's an Orthodox community in the country in general because that's the one thing no one knows, and I am very concerned about it. Thanks!
elizabeth said…
blessings on your new year! prayers for B. this day...