Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary!

I'm very happy today. I've spent the whole day feeling very in love with my husband and children. It's sunny, we went to the park, and I took the girls to Third Street Stuff where they spent their allowance money on sparkly spangle bracelets. And then we got some drinks at Third Street Coffee (attached to the store), and carried an Ale8-1 out with us for Eric, who opted to stay home. The shop is just way too girly for his tastes.

Now they are out side on the back porch creatively painting bottle caps and bottles with hippie style flower designes. It was one of THOSE types of shops...full of fun creative stuff. Now they are inspired.

And Wes and I are going out tonight. I ought to be showering, and getting all prettied up, but I'm blogging instead. Go figure!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy!Happy! Joy!Joy!

Congrats and enjoy joy joy
Mimi said…
Happy, Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your time together and Many Years!
Meg said…
Oh, many, many years! It just gets better and better (sez the old bat who's been married 38 years...).
elizabeth said…
many many years! glad that you shared your happiness with us :)
Dollymama said…
Happy Anniversary! Do you remember when 15 years sounded like a long, long time?? :)
Oh, how lovely -Happy anniversary !
Many Years !
have a great time out :-)
Anonymous said…
Oh, wonderful! Sorry I'm a day late! Hope you had a wonderful time last night! Lots of love!
Ruth said…
Happy anniversary, a day late. Hope you had fun!
Anonymous said…
Happy anniversary belatedly. Thinking of you!!!
Anonymous said…
I'm a bit late but that's the story of my life... Happy Anniversary + 2 weeks... I hope you have many, many more.