New Cook book!

title:

Beyond Free Range: Wheat-free, Gluten-free, Soy Free, Nut free, Peanut Free, Shellfish free Low Carb lenten recipes for hard core Orthodox Christians with special dietary needs


Table of content:

1. How to boil water


Excerpt:
How to boil water:

turn spigot
fill pot (preferably clean)
set pot on stove
turn heat on high
wait.
Observe bubbles.
Remove from heat.
Blow to cool.
sip slowly so you don't burn your lips and tongue.

Happy dining!

Recipe variation for Weekends during lent: skip the blowing part.

Book Reviews:

--(submitted by recently converted mom of 4): "Well, this book....well...um...where am I?"

--(submitted by Commandoconvert): "This book rocks, man! Even I can cook these recipes! I especially like the weekend variation, man! And I don't even have any food allergies, man! I just wanna take things to that higher level, man, if you know what I mean! My inflatanabbot gives it two big plastic thumbs up!"

--(submitted by anonymous): "Electric stove??? Is outrage!"

Comments

DebD said…
LOL!! That is so funny.

I need to dig up my links to the LC vegetarian recipes/website and pass it on to you.
Mimi said…
Bwahahahahahhahaa.
Maria said…
You, my friend, have issues. And THAT is why I love you. ;-)