Mono Blues

I'm really really struggling with the diet this week. I'm SUPER hungry, for some reason. And all I want is icecream and FOOD. Like chicken and lasagna. I know, I can have some. But I'm SO TIRED all the time from the mono that I'm still not over, and I'm wondering if restricting food to the level of actual weight loss is hindering my recovery.

Of course, wondering that, makes me lose ALL motivation to actually try to lose weight. What if I worked on maintaining for a while? I don't want to go hog wild and gain everything back bause it's taken me about five months to lose about 12 pounds. That's really really slow. And I could easily gain that all back in a month.

So I'm scared, and worried and Oh. So. Tired.

I"m at that "giving up" wall. But I can't give up. I won't give up.

I just need to find a way to get better, get healed and get over this extreme fatigue.

I want to exercise but I'm so tired that I can barely contemplate doing one load of laundry. Today was spent on the couch. Except for when I was actually sleeping in my bed.

So, that's me right now. I'm so tired that yes, I had a second piece of lasagna at dinner. And I'm so tired I don't care.

Comments

Rebecca said…
Praying that you can kick this bug soon! Hugs!
OzarksUSA said…
When I did WW I knew a woman that was 300 lbs for the first two years on the program, and then the weight suddenly started dropping. In three years she was a Lifetime Member! Never give up!