Slow and Steady Wins the Race

I have lost a bit more weight this week! WW thinks I lost four pounds, but actually I probably just lost 1.8 pounds. I was wearing boots last week, and flip flops this week, thanks to the lovely lovely spring-like weather. When I got home I weighed my boots and they clocked in at 2.2#

I'll take it!

So, on my WW booklet I have lost 5.4 pounds so far. I have the gold five pound star. It's a good feeling.

I had a good week, tracked all my points, etc.

I did NOT exercise very much this week. The mono fatigue reared it's ugly head and I had to deal with that. So, lots of "Oh, it's 3:30 pm and time to crawl into bed for a couple of hours." type of days.

But life happens and I was steady on the plan. That right there, is a good thing.

After all, it's not so much about losing weight. It's about changing habits. And those habits have gotta change for a lifetime.

Comments

Tyla said…
Such a good way to approach it!! How are you liking the new points plus? From what I've read it sounds good...I'm considering going back!
Laura said…
Virtual High Five! Way to Go!!
Alana said…
Tyla, I LOVE the new points plus plan! I believe it truly teaches a person how to eat healthfully. I love the fact that I can grab a banana or an orange, etc. if I'm hungry between meals and it costs me NO points.
Me too on the "gotta' make this a lifestyle change" bandwagon. Not only that but exercise will build muscle offsetting your 4# LOL. Enjoy it!
elizabeth said…
woohoo!!! yay! I need a housekeeping life style change... the dishes are a continual problem...
Lucky Girl said…
Good job and a great philosophy!! This is a lifestyle change not a diet!!