The iCord Graveyard

In our bedroom we have a spot that is the iCord graveyard. We've had bad luck with our computer power cords. Those things are EXPENSIVE!!! Eighty bucks! And they keep breaking.

So today, when I was doing a bit of tidying in the living room, I realized that the cord is in two parts. I wondered....

...what IF part A is broken on one cord, and part B is broken on another cord.

So, I came back here with a lap top (whose battery does not hold a charge) and I started mixing and matching.

Woot! I'm happy to report that I found a combo that is actually powering this computer, even as I type. I'm so excited!

Once again, my brilliance saves the family money. And perhaps, giving credit to my husband here, I can appreciate, for the first time EVER, his pack-ratishness. There, I said it. Glad we had the iCord graveyard through which I could dig.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I get 'em refurbishednfor 30-40 bucks. Works great!