All That Stuff That's Not Food

You know what I'm talking about. The toilet paper, shampoo, razors, deodorant, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, vitamins, batteries....that sort of stuff. At our house we call it "household stuff" and we try and try and try to keep a separate budget for these items, but it's just so darned easy to mix them together because they are there at the food store.

Or else we try to shop au natural...say from from the farmer and at the Farmer's Market, and we keep getting sucked into that big place no one likes for this "household stuff".

I know you go through it, too. Such anguish we all suffer!

Well, suffer no more my friends, I found a solution for you!!!!!

www.alice.com

It's a shopping web site. Very nifty. You can order this stuff and they get it to you in 1-2 business days. AND NO SHIPPING!!!!!

And the prices are good. And they have coupons. And a wider selection of toothpaste than Walmart, for instance. No more having to go all the way to Whole Foods just because I'm out of my favorite flavor of Tom's of Maine Toothpaste. Ha! And Alice's price is better.

So, there you have it. Check it out. I just placed my first order and now when I go food shopping, I won't be plagued with the need to buy non-food items as well.

And if you lump these sorts of things together in your budget, alice.com also has coffee and tea and snack foods and the like.

Just thought I'd share.

Comments

Rebecca said…
It sounds wonderful! Would you let us know if it all comes the way it sounds it should?
Mimi said…
OOoh, awesome. Thanks!
Alana said…
I sure will!
Sounds intriguing! Thanks!
if any readers still have little ones in diapers, diapers.com ships free and is tax free. Our friends use it and are very satisfied.