No More Lake Baikal on my Kitchen Floor!

Yaaaaay! They fixed it. Now my bathroom's all torn up and something next door. The leak did not stop until they went next door and replaced a pipe over there.

Anyone want to guess how long it will be before my bathroom is put back together?

I don't even want to go there.

So right now I just had a fabulous workout in the exercise room, followed by some ball kicking with the kids. The movie Bridge to Terabithia is on, and I swear, the kid who plays Jess reminds me so much of the boy I had a crush on when I was 12.

It's funny how some things can just take a person back.

And that movie makes me cry.

Comments

elizabeth said…
very cool that it is fixed!

hope things go quickly and that your apartment can be come a place that does not need constant fixing and can be more peaceful in a fixed up state (as it were)!
Amber said…
Glad you're leak is fixed, and I hope the floor gets fixed quickly and well. :)

I cannot watch that movie. I read the book as a kid, and I remember how sad it was! I just can't watch the movie!
::Sylvia:: said…
Christ is Risen!

Glad to hear the leak is fixed!

You've been tagged btw! :)