this is an audio post - click to play

Comments

Dollymama said…
A-La-NAH!
A-La-NAH!

Play us a song!
Play us a song!
Mimi said…
Oh my goodness, you do not sound like a hick, and I am born and bred on the West Coast!

It was so lovely to hear your voice, but I was so dearly hoping to have you sing!
DebD said…
You definitely don't soudn like a hick!

I thought the sound quality was just fine, you should have sung something for us. Now stop teasing us and get out your guitar!

Deb
Anonymous said…
You sure don't sound like a hick to me. In fact, you sound like you're from upstate New York! Or Philadelphia, though Philly people have a nasal tone. You should hear my sister! Yikes!
Rachel said…
I'm from up north, and lived in Texas for a while - you have a little twang, but definately not a hick!

and, um, c'mon just a little song?

rachel
A Gaggle of Girls