Going out of my mind

from being hungry.

It's only ten forty in the morning, and I sort of have a personal rule not to eat until eleven. I've been hungry since ten. I hate being hungry. HATE being hungry. And now it's getting worse than hungry. Shakes. Crashing. Blech.

Did I not eat enough breakfast? A pot of half-caf coffee and a piece of low carb coffee cake. It's not like I'm a great athelete who needs loads of calories. Perhaps it was the caffeine. At any rate, I'm starting to get shaky and I am having to re-type half this drivel.

OK, that qualifies. I'm getting some food. Protein to be exact.

I hate being hypoglycemic. Yeah, yeah, yeah...this too is somehow redemptive.

Comments

FreeCyprus said…
imagine those who are hungry for days rather than hours...

Hunger in the World...
Alana said…
Yes, I KNOW freecyprus...I am such a weenie! Lord have mercy!
Lauren S. said…
Speaking of hungry, I made your coffee cake last night. It was really good! I was worried because the only vinegar I had was apple cider, and I didn't have any nutmeg. But the apple cider vinegar gave it a lovely aroma, and I just put some vanilla in the eggs and that smelled great too. You can't even know how proud of myself I am. I never bake, especially in the summer. This morning I had it with some berries on top, mmmmm! Thanks again!
FreeCyprus said…
hey sorry...I think my comment came out wrong!

Stop by my blog and listen to the "This I Believe..." audios. They give me hope for the world...
Anonymous said…
Freecyprus, I'm glad you wrote again, I was about to leap to Alana's defense, not that she needs it. I like the "This I Believe" interviews as well.

Are you writing from Cyprus, btw?
Alana said…
No prob, freecyprus. I was enjoying some of the links on your blog just yesterday.

Hey theodora, thanks for being willing to jump to my defense.

It's still true that I'm a total weenie and I know it.
FreeCyprus said…
I noticed something weird...

There are people who post on my site coming from Muslim, Jewish and other Christian sites...but no one from an Orthodox site...

Hard to promote if you only post on Orthodox sites...
FreeCyprus said…
Alana and Theodora, thanks for visiting! Theodora, I'm writing from all over the world...country hopping because of my job.

You are welcome to stop by and give your opinions anytime!

Take care
Anonymous said…
Hard to promote *what* if you only post on Orthodox sites...?